Join the millions who’ve already kicked the habit
Stoptober is back, back again — encouraging smokers to kick the habit for the month of October, and then hopefully go on to quit for good.
Statistics show that if you can stop smoking for 28 days, you are five times more likely to quit permanently.
Since the campaign’s launch, Stoptober has helped more than 1.9 million individuals to successfully quit smoking.
You’ll feel the benefits quicker than you might have thought:
- 20 minutes – Pulse and blood pressure return back to normal.
- 48 hours – Smell and taste senses will improve.
- 3 days – Breathing is easier and energy levels rise.
- 2 weeks – Much better blood flow to heart and muscles.
- 3 – 9 Months – Lung functions increase by 10%.
Quitting smoking can be so easy with the right support, even if you have tried before you can still succeed.
A previous attempt at quitting can give you the courage to try again, using the tips and tricks you’ve already learned to help you.
Our expert team at Be Healthy Bucks have provided some proven stop-smoking tips, to improve your chances of stubbing it out for good.
We know we are stronger together, so this October join the millions who have successfully quit smoking already — and start moving and breathing more easily.
You’ve got what it takes to quit this Stoptober.