Promotional toolkit for referrers
About Be Healthy Bucks
We can help people lose weight, stop smoking, or cut down on drinking.
If you work with Buckinghamshire residents who would benefit from our support, you can refer them to our services. All you need to do is complete the form below and we’ll take care of the rest.
Please have all your patient's details available when making your referral.
Refer your patients today
1. All smokers aged 12 years-old and over
1. Must be aged 16 or over. (13–15-year-olds can also attend with parental agreement).
2. BMI over 30 or over 28 for Black, Asian and other minority ethnic groups.
3. BMI over 28, where health conditions are affected by their weight. These conditions include type 2 diabetes; hypertension; cardiovascular disease; osteo-arthritis; dyslipidaemia; COPD; and sleep apnoea.
1. Children and young people aged between 7 and 13-years old
2. BMI over 91st centile.
1. Must be aged 18 year-old who score 8-15 on Alcohol Use Disorders Identification Test (AUDIT)
1. Must be 40 -74 years-old and has not had an NHS Health Check in the last 5 years
For full eligibility criteria, refer to ourEligibility Article
Find out more and help spread the word.
Funded by Buckinghamshire Council and the NHS, this service is free to use. Together, we can create healthier communities in Buckinghamshire.
We offer a collection of resources to help people understand more about our healthy lifestyle service and raise awareness across Buckinghamshire.